Sunday 17 April 2011

Sending a little Happy.

2 Weeks ago I made this card for my mum & dad. I couldn't upload it on this blog sooner, because I had to wait for her to receive it in the mail. :-).No fun in getting a card you've already seen on the blog, is it? Since I live quite rural in Australia it takes a while for my card to travel to the Netherlands. I used this 'Get Sketchy' sketch and wanted to use red & white. I found this beautiful red&white Stampin' Up ribbon in my stash that was just perfect. I've put 2 strips of ribbon together to make it wider. Then used a great stampset from Unitiy.
The sentiment on the inside is from a Unity stamp from the same set and says: Sending a little happy. I stitched the rectangle and raised the hot-air balloon with dimensionals.

Have a good weekend!

No comments: