Thursday 21 July 2011

Moved, home & going ahead again.

Before I moved to Australia, I used to go to scrapbook workshops once in a while with my mum and sister. They scrapbook regularly and I joined in the fun when going to a workshop.
This week there was a workshop again. I brought some photo's from Surfers Paradise.I really like the squares with folded edges and blingbling brad in the middle. They remind me of a pillowcover I want to make from the Moda patterns. Hope you like how it turned out!

I haven't stopped working on my 60dgr Diamond Quilt though! During the move (even in the airplane!) & settling in, I managed to make another 12 stars.
And I have attached a few of them already. This morning, while the kids were having a play in the big playground in our village, I finishes some more. How good life can be ;-) .......
Talk to you sooner next time.
(Can't wait to start a new "traditional" quilt but still waiting for my sewing machine & fabric stash to arrive, sigh!!!!)

1 comment:

Jo said...

So what has happened to blogging Martine!!